Stay safe in the sun, while replenishing your skin.
Infused with antioxidants, natural botanicals and specially-formulated vitamins, you’ll experience optimal sun protection, as well as younger, vibrant looking skin.
Learn more aboutIsa Sunguard – Sun Protection – Isagenix.Com
What should I know about Isa SunGuard?
Unlike other sunscreens, Isa SunGuard provides optimal protection to help keep your face looking young. It contains broad-spectrum sun protection using zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, an effective blend of dermatologist-tested natural minerals that work synergistically to block the sun’s harmful UVB and UVA rays. This moisturizing formula also contains green tea, Aloe vera gel, chamomile extract and Pro Vitamin B5. Isa SunGuard’s unique dual approach protects and replenishes to reduce the signs of aging.
How can I benefit from using Isa SunGuard?
Sun protection is essential. Isa SunGuard provides unsurpassed protection without toxic ingredients. Besides protecting your body’s largest organ, our water-resistant formula will leave your skin looking luminous and feeling hydrated all day long.
Enjoy the Sun While Keeping Your Skin Beautiful and Young.Give your skin the protection it needs with the very best sun guard on the market. Containing SPF 30, our Isa SunGuard is formulated with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, two minerals that work in synergy to block the sun’s harmful UVB and UVA rays, which can cause sunburn and premature aging. Rich in soothing botanicals such as Aloe Vera gel, green tea and chamomile, our long-lasting, water-resistant sun guard helps nourish and protect all skin types, while helping skin to appear young and beautiful. For even better results, use with our Moisture-Rich Day Cream from the IsaDermix® ski
Watch this products video:
How to Lose Weight and Keep It Off
How to lose those extra pounds—and YES—keep ‘em off
Getting the right nutrients, while cutting calories, can make or break your goals for weight loss, weight maintenance and overall health. While there are many products designed to help people control calories for weight management, the majority of these “diet products” don’t provide proper nutrition or quality protein to stave off muscle loss that often accompanies weight loss.
Proper snacking is also imperative in reaching your weight loss and weight maintenance goals. Eating between meals curbs your cravings, enabling you to make smart choices about your food intake. It’s easy to be tempted by high-calorie foods when you’re feeling overly hungry.
In addition to cutting calories (while still getting proper nutrition), and keeping on track with smart snacks, exercise is the third essential component of successful weight management. Let’s explore these three key facets of weight control…
Healthy Ways to Cut Calories
First, you want an easy way to get the nutrients your body needs, while cutting calories to lose weight. Meal-replacement shakes are an ideal choice. However, you want to make sure your meal-replacement shake has the right kind and quantity of protein, as well as provides essential nutrients for safe weight loss and maintenance. With 23 grams of whey protein (the highest quality protein) and active enzymes for easy digestion, IsaLean® Shake is a complete meal replacement that delivers optimal nutrition. When evaluating your meal replacement shake, consider these important components:
Five “must-haves” for your meal replacement shake
1. It works. Whether you’re aiming for weight loss and/or maintaining your ideal weight, you want a product with a proven track record. Does the product deliver long-term weight loss results? This is likely the most important question you need to ask. After all, your dedication to your weight loss and overall health deserves real results. Founded in 2002, Isagenix takes great pride delivering long-term weight-loss results. More than 5.4 million pounds and 6.5 million inches have been lost by people using Isagenix products. The primary pillar of Isagenix weight loss protocol is IsaLean Shake—our best-selling product.
2. Third-party scientific evidence. Referencing clinical studies is another excellent measure of a product’s efficacy. Did you know that in a university study IsaLean Shake surpassed other protein shakes for weight loss results? In this controlled experiment, two IsaLean Shakes replaced two meals each day for seven days. Participants experienced a greater percentage of weight loss when compared to results obtained from other protein shakes on the market.
3. It’s a full-meal replacement shake, not a snack shake. When you cut calories to lose weight, it’s essential to get proper nutrition to prevent muscle loss, as well as achieve optimal health. You’ll want to be wary of “snack shakes” on the market lacking adequate nutrients and offering inferior protein. Whey protein (the protein in IsaLean Shake) is superior to other proteins (including soy protein) in staving off muscle loss that often accompanies weight loss. It’s important to get the correct amount of protein, too. IsaLean Shake has 23 grams. (To trigger a protein synthesis response for supporting muscle, you need at least 20 grams.)
A protein synthesis response is also dependent upon amounts of balanced-chain amino acids that are highest in whey protein. Getting the right vitamins and minerals, as well as healthy fats, is also critical in preventing muscle degeneration that often occurs with weight reduction. Make sure you’re getting sufficient calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B12 and vitamin D in your shake. While low in saturated fat, IsaLean Shake is high in healthy poly- and mono-unsaturated fats. Moreover, the enzymes in IsaLean Shake help break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
4. Nothing artificial. Be sure to check the ingredient list on any product you consume for additives and artificial ingredients; you don’t want to find any artificial flavors or sucralose. IsaLean Shake is all natural—with no additives—containing whey protein produced in New Zealand from cows never treated with hormones or antibiotics. This high-quality whey protein exceeds USDA organic standards and is guided through fine filters under low heat to separate whey from other diary components including fats and lactose.
Also, be wary of products that haven’t been evaluated for contamination with pollutants and heavy metals such as mercury. Isagenix Quality Assurance Department inspects all ingredients to test potency, amino acid profile, as well as presence of microbial, pesticides and heavy metals.
5. Superior value. While IsaLean Shake retails at around $3.64 per meal, its cost is $2.78 at the Associate and Preferred Customer Price. As a full-meal replacement, this saves you money on groceries each time you replace a meal with your meal-replacement shake.
Swap Sinful Snacks for Delicious Smart Snacks
When in-between meal hunger hits, it’s important to make healthy and low-calorie food choices. Sticking with your weight management plan is especially challenging during a mid-afternoon slump, which can easily direct your will power south. Instead of reaching for that “cheat,” those sugar-laden snacks, enjoy a piece of fresh fruit or our recently launched Peanut Chocolate Chew FiberSnacks!™, a guilt-free, fiber-packed snack that’s yummy and gluten-free. At only 150 calories, it delivers 24% of your recommended daily intake of fiber. IsaDelight Plus™ is another delicious low-calorie snack that curbs cravings— a creamy dark chocolate treat that boosts energy, helps burn fat, and improves mood.
How to Be an Optimist Without Being a Fool
Motivational psychologist and author, ‘Succeed: How We Can Reach Our Goals’
There are quite a number of motivational speakers and self-improvement books out there with a surprisingly simple message: believe that success will come easily to you and it will. There is one small problem with this argument, however, which unfortunately doesn’t seem to stop anyone from making it: it is utterly false.
In fact, not only is visualizing “effortless success” unhelpful, it is disastrous. This is good advice to give only if you are trying to sabotage the recipient. It is a recipe for failure. And no, I’m not overstating it.
But how can this be? Isn’t optimism a good thing? Yes it is. Optimism and the confidence it creates are essential for creating and sustaining the motivation you need to reach your goals. Albert Bandura, one of the founding fathers of scientific psychology, discovered decades ago that perhaps the best predictor of an individual’s success is whether or not they believe they will succeed. Thousands and thousands of experiments later, he has yet to be proven wrong.
But there is an important caveat: to be successful, you need to understand the very vital difference between believing you will succeed, and believing you will succeed easily. Put another way, it’s the difference between being a realistic optimist and an unrealistic optimist.
Realistic optimists (the kind Bandura was talking about) believe that they will succeed, but they also believe they have to make success happen, through things like effort, careful planning, persistence and choosing the right strategies. They recognize the need for giving serious thought to how they will deal with obstacles. This preparation only increases their confidence in their own ability to get things done.
Unrealistic optimists, on the other hand, believe that success will happen to them — that the universe will reward them for all their positive thinking, or that somehow they will be transformed overnight into the kind of person for whom obstacles cease to exist (forgetting that even Superman had Kryptonite… and a secret identity that took a lot of trouble to maintain… and also relationship issues).
One of the clearest illustrations of the dangers of unrealistic optimism comes from a study of weight loss. Psychologist Gabriele Oettingen asked a group of obese women who had enrolled in a weight-loss program how likely they felt they were to reach their goals. She found that those women who were confident that they would succeed lost 26 pounds more than self-doubters, as expected.
But Oettingen also asked the women to tell her what they imagined their road to success would be like — if they thought they would have a hard time resisting temptation, or if they’d have no problem turning down free doughnuts in the conference room and a second trip to the all-you-can-eat buffet. The results were astounding: women who believed they would succeed easily lost 24 pounds less than those who thought their weight-loss journey would be no walk in the park.
She has found the same pattern of results in studies of students looking for high-paying jobs after college, singles looking to find lasting love, and seniors recovering from hip replacement surgery. Realistic optimists send out more job applications, find the courage to approach potential romantic partners, and work harder on their rehabilitation exercises — in each case, leading to much higher success rates.
Believing that the road to success will be rocky leads to greater success, because it forces you to take action. People who are confident that they will succeed, and equally confident that success won’t come easily, put in more effort, plan how to deal with problems before they arise and persist longer in the face of difficulty.
Unrealistic optimists are only too happy to tell you that you are “being negative” when you dare to express concerns, harbor reservations or dwell too long on obstacles that stand in the way of your goal. In truth, this kind of thinking is a necessary step in any successful endeavor, and it is not at all antithetical to confident optimism. Focusing only on what we want, to the exclusion of everything else, is just the kind of naïve and reckless thinking that has landed industry leaders (and at times entire industries) in hot water.
Cultivate your realistic optimism by combining a positive attitude with an honest assessment of the challenges that await you. Don’t visualize success: visualize the steps you will take in order to make success happen.
You can read the original article here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/heidi-grant-halvorson-phd/optimism-realism_b_858825.html